|DEG- Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH|
|09/2019 - ongoing
Description of project:
The aim of this project is to support Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG) bank to conduct feasibility study for Gentherm Vietnam Co solar projects in a range of 131 kW to 536 kW as well as supporting during the entire tendering process. In addition, Envidatec entitled to conduct an ISO 50001 Gap Analysis for the client.
- Site Assessment.
- Energy Yield Assessment
- Economic Analysis
- Preparing and submitting a feasibility study report
- Support in tendering and bidding process
- Support in contract negotiations
- Support in tender evaluation and submitting evaluation report
- Conducting an ISO 50001 Gap Analysis
- Thomas Frank: Team leader and energy efficiency expert.