|KfW - German Development Bank|
|01/2020 - ongoing
Description of project:
Within the framework of the German-Ukrainian cooperation, the Ukrainian Social Investment Fund (USIF) and the German Development Bank (KfW) have signed additional Project Agreements to fund the “Improvement of Rural Basic Health Project” (USIF VII).
- Review of energy audit reports of buildings of health care institutions, done by Ukrainian energy auditors.
- Evaluation of demand baseline and the possible results after the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
- Development and providing training for USIF staff, management and technical staff of health care institutions, and staff of beneficiary communities and local / self-government authorities with respect to the energy efficiency of buildings and spaces as well as the maintenance of infrastructure.
- Detlef Borst: International Energy Efficiency Expert
- Bohdan Obodovskyi: National Energy Efficiency Expert