|GIZ - Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
|09/2021 - 11/2021
Description of project:
The overall objective of the Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) project is to improve the employability of graduates of vocational and university training in selected fields.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
- Quality control of the content of the energy efficiency and energy management module developed by the project) was made and proposals for revision and enrichment of the content were made and presented and discussed with the national expert in charge of the preparation of this module.
- The program/ agenda and approach of the training of 7 days (including 2 days in companies) was developed.
- The training of a maximum of 20 trainers for 7 days in person (5 days in the classroom, 2 days in companies) was prepared and implemented.
- A didactic manual was finalized. The manual includes in a detailed and expanded way the content of the 5 days of courses and all the comments and observations made at the level of companies.
- A training evaluation questionnaire is developed, validated by the main technical advisor of the project, and distributed to the trainers, the feedback is analyzed, and a synthesis made and transmitted to the project.
- The mission report was given to the project.
- Detlef Borst: Trainer, Senior Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Expert
- Vijay Gawade: Backstopper