|EIB - European Investment Bank|
|06/2022 - 12/2022
Description of project:
The overall objective of the Assignment is to assist the European Investment Bank (EIB) with the activities of the Innovation Fund (IF) PDA for projects including Carbon Capture systems (CCS). More specifically, the objective is to assist with the energy supply review and advise the energy supply strategy in Germany.
- Review of the documentation describing the Electricity Production and Export Calculations, provided by the Client.
- Analysis of Current and Future Regulatory Framework with a potential technical, economic or operational impact on the Project.
- Economical and technical evaluation of running the Powerplant in the described system.
- Describing the strategy for injection of electricity in the electricity grid in Germany.
- Detlef Borst: Key Expert 1: Energy Market Expert
- Peer Schuback: Non Key Expert 1: German Energy Law and Regulations Expert