|EC - European Commission|
Description of project:
The European Commission (EC) organized this project to provide accuracy in future projections, through an improved calculating methodology for energy saving potentials, and the development of projections of energy efficiency for the years 2023, 2030, and 2050 in collecting, validation, and processing EE data, producing sound and substantive statistics which will help decision makers to develop new policies and roadmaps.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a subcontract consulting firm by NIRAS and carried out the following activities:
Prepare an audit guide and related checklist for the specified industrial sectors
- Contribution to the gap analysis of the current National Energy Efficiency Action Plan (NEEAP).
- Preparation of the revised NEEAP.
- Preparation of the report on the mechanism for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of NEEAP’s actions.
- Preparation of an impact assessment report of NEEAP’s actions.
- Preparation of training materials and delivery of trainings on a sectoral basis.
- Thomas Frank: Energy for Sector Electricity and Power
- Detlef Borst: Sectoral Energy Efficiency Expert for Industry
- Peer Schuback: Sectoral Energy Efficiency Expert for Industry
- Behzad Aghababazadeh: Backstopping and Project Management