|GIZ - Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
Description of project:
Project of Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) “Expert Advisory to the Promotion of Energy Efficiency Monitoring (EEMon) in Ukrainian Industries” adapt the consultant’s EEMon concepts and systems based on open-source software and standard hardware components to the situation in selected Ukrainian industry sectors.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
- Include a set of typical specifications (technical data sheets) of up to 100 suitable hardware components.
- Specification of minimum ICT equipment.
- Use the EM-Guidebook for the preparation and implementation of two 2-day introductory training workshops.
- Give advice to each of 20-30 pilot companies during the drafting, setting-up and operating of their own EEMon plans on site.
- Thomas Frank: Team Leader.
- Detlef Borst: Senior Energy Efficiency and Energy Monitoring Expert
- Nils Heinrich: Senior Energy Efficiency and Energy Monitoring Expert
- Bohdan Obodovskyi: National Energy Efficiency and Energy Monitoring Expert
- Behzad Aghababazadeh: Backstopper and Project Manager