|GIZ - Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
|06/2020 - 11/2020
Description of project:
In the framework of the Green People’s Energy for Africa Program of Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) the main rationale of this assignment is to increase vocational training capacities for solar PV via assessment of the vocational training capacities in solar PV and solar PV-related applications in Ethiopia.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
- Conduct a quantitative assessment of vocational training offers specifically for solar PV and solar PV-related applications for agricultural production such as solar irrigation at TVETs.
- Qualitative assessment of vocational training offers for solar PV and solar PV-related applications for agricultural production such as solar irrigation at TVETs.
- Assessment of job- and business prospects arising from the solar PV vocational trainings.
- Development of recommendations for GPE on what and how to engage in regarding enhancement of vocational training in solar PV and solar PV-related applications.
- Detlef Borst: Team leader, Trainer, Senior Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Expert