|GIZ - Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
|01/2020 - ongoing
Description of project:
The main task of Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) project “Market Entry into Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency for the Productive Sector” in Ghana was to improve the prerequisites for the use of renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions by large private sector electricity consumers and electricity utilities.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
- Database development/design.
- Design and implementation of a series of further trainings.
- Project development and implementation advice.
- Business strategy development for distribution and generation utilities.
- Detlef Borst: Trainer, Senior Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Expert