|ADB - Asian Development Bank|
Description of project:
The project of the Asian Development Bank helped develop a demand-driven, quality-assured, and flexible technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system responsive to labor market needs through:
- Modern TVET methodology;
- Upgraded physical learning facilities of selected TVET institutions;
- Improved access to quality programs;
- Strengthened governance and management.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
- Provide the client with inputs on modern international TVET practices for clean energy education.
- Facilitate an understanding of opportunities for the progressive development of clean energy competencies for a future comprehensive industry-led TVET system in Tajikistan.
- Mentor energy sector leaders and assist with workforce strategic planning linked to skills development for the clean energy sector.
- Develop manuals and guidelines on the process of developing a clean energy sectorial occupational map.
- Assist in mobilizing the industry to support the development of competency-based training (CBT).
- Work with national competency standards specialists and facilitators who will work towards the development of competency standards and new technical and vocational qualifications.
- Support the development of occupational standards and assessments, instruments, CBT curriculum, and learning materials.
- Detlef Borst: International renewable energy and energy efficiency expert, TVET expert in clean energy and energy efficiency.
- Peer Schuback: Backstopping, International renewable energy, and energy efficiency expert, TVET expert in clean energy and energy efficiency.