|UNDP- United Nations Development Programme
The IEEI project aims to support the progress in industrial energy efficiency through a comprehensive and integrated approach that focuses on:
- Contributing to the implementation of the EE Law by strengthening the institutional-regulatory framework and promoting the national Energy Management Standard;
- Enhancing capacity and creating awareness in Turkish industrial companies as well as financial service and energy service providers;
- Implementation of energy audits in large industry and SMEs;
- Demonstration of state-of-the-art management practices, EE measures and technologies and appropriate business and financing models.
Envidatec GmbH was involved as a consulting firm and carried out the following activities:
Prepare an audit guide and related checklist for the specified industrial sectors
- Determination of sectorial-based processes and their unique/distinctive characteristics inthe specified sector.
- Identification of critical elements of the processes in the specified sector.
- Identification of the issues to be cautiously cared in a detailed energy audit in the specified sector.
Preparation of a list indicating major parts/units that should be measured/monitor in the specified sector:
- food and beverages.
The prepared set of material (guide + checklist) was later used by the energy service companies while undertaking energy audits in the specified energy intensive industrial sectors.